Kyle Katarn's Outfit

Download Download



When I found this Star Wars outfit online I thought I should port it to Oblivion. The challenge here was to make it look as much lore friendly as possible. That's why I've cluttered it with all sorts of embellishments.

Now, this is supposed to be Kyle Katarn's uniform in the Star Wars universe so I chose my Kyle character to showcase it. And since Kyle is a healer and a thief, all the embellishments I've added to the costume pertain to those two classes. There's a book, a set of keys, a repair hammer, a potion, a coin purse and a few lockpicks. I also made a necklace to hide any possible neckseam. With all those props I guess it looks more like a Christmas tree, ahahah.

The outfit can be bought from Palonirya at the Divine Elegance in the Imperial City Market District.

1 Comment:

  1. ForestBalrog said...
    Great job, as always! I really love all the accessories & details you've added, it really gives it a sense of realism since characters in Oblivion are always carrying all these things around but you never actually see where they're storing them lol. Really awesome work. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home