Christmas Clover Briefs

Download Download



This mod is a humble gift to wish all of you a very pleasant Christmas break and a Peaceful New Year. After almost 12 years I finally decided to completely remake my New Year's boxer briefs. I always thought that the original design was dull and absolutely lore-breaking.

This new pair of briefs is probably a little more lore fitting and much more elaborate: it's open along the sides and has strings to keep it fastened. I changed its color from red to black and turned the clover on the back into something that looks like an actual stitched patch.

The following Robert Male Body variants are supported: Muscular, SLAth, A4 and Bodybuilder. And since a four leaf clover is supposed to bring luck I added a script that gives a 5 point boost to your luck attribute while you're wearing the briefs. Like with my previous mods, you can purchase these underwear from Palonirya at the Divine Elegance in the Imperial City Market District. Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home