PC Mana - Custom Race

Download DownloadMirror 1 | Mirror 2



Those who've been following me for a while may be familiar with Eli. He's been my main character since 2011, but for some reason I've never been very happy with his looks. I can't tell how many times I've edited his face! No matter what, there was always something that seemed a little bit off to me. So in the end I've decided that Eli will have to be reshelled: I will remake his face from scratch (maybe even swap head mesh for a new one), give him a better equipment and write a totally different background story.

In the meantime I have created Mana, a brand new character that will take the place of Eli as my main. He uses my revised version of FF head which now has better morphs for facial expressions, a totally new face texture and matching human ears. I could've fixed the messy UV map - and also removed 2 unnecessary vertices along the neck seam - but I chose not to because I wanted to keep compatibility with the original release of FF head.

Mana is mixed blood, he's an Imperial and also has Akaviri ancestry. The idea of a young Akaviri warrior mage has been rattling around in my mind for quite some time. I gave him a Japanese female name because I think it suits him. He's named after Manami Anzai, a fictional character from the manga and drama Life. However he's not as wicked as her.

Mana comes with equippable body parts which can be worn like any other clothes. By default he uses the SLAth build from Robert's Male. A copy my A4 body is also available. If you use OBSE and its Blockhead plugin, Oblivion's default body will be automatically replaced with Robert SLAth when clothes are taken off.

Here's a full list of his wearable body parts with the corresponding console codes. XX is a placeholder for the modindex, a two-digit number that indicates the position of an esp/esm in your load order. OBMM can help you identify the correct modindex.

Mana's SLAth body
XX002A01 - Hands
XX002A02 - Feet
XX002A03 - Torso
XX002A04 - Legs
XX002A05 - LegsC
XX002A06 - LegsD
XX002A07 - LegsDLNS
XX002A08 - LegsDLS
XX002A09 - LegsDNNS
XX002A10 - LegsDNS
XX002A11 - LegsHLNS
XX002A12 - LegsHLS
XX002A13 - LegsHNNS
XX002A14 - LegsHNS
XX002A15 - LegsSLNS
XX002A16 - LegsSLS
XX002A17 - LegsSNNS
XX002A18 - LegsSNS
XX002A19 - LegsSQLS

Mana's A4 body
XX002B01 - Hands
XX002B02 - Feet
XX002B03 - Torso
XX002B04 - Legs
XX002B05 - LegsC

Mana's Underwear
XX002C01 - Underwear SLAth
XX002C02 - Underwear A4

Only body parts and a pair of briefs (inherited from Eli) are included in this mod. I have recently released the Musa armor and a black fundoshi that were made specifically for Mana, though. These can be downloaded separately. 

INSTALLATION 
Installation is very easy: copy Mana.bsa and Mana.esp
to your Oblivion\Data folder and activate the plugin. In the character creation menu select Mana's race and reset his face. You can then change his hairstyle and eye color. This mod incorporates a custom race fix. I have included a pdf document with Mana's personal information and background story.

N.B. If you decide to change race again later in game, please first unequip all items added by this mod and dress your character in stock clothes, otherwise you will get a crash to desktop.

Delete the files to uninstall the mod.

CREDITS
Please give me credit if you want to use the assets coming with this mod. in order to use content made by other creators listed below you'll need to get their permission first.

Final Fantasy Head Revised
(Based on Jihl Nabaat’s head from Final Fantasy XIII)
Textures and new morphs for facial expressions

Hair

I'd like to thank DitzyRobert, Naxiath and Hmmm1232 for beta testing this custom race.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    awesome!
    Anonymous said...
    Great work!
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for releasing the custom race! Madio also looks great and hope to see him soon as PC race.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home